Sunday, August 10, 2008

Clutter Control 101


I decided to start my own blog of tips & tricks to get organized. I am an organizational freak bordering on the line of being obsessive-compulsive. It drives John & the kids crazy, but guess who they come looking for when they can't find something?
I think everything has a place & everything should be put in that place. I have limited my sleeping & television watching because I am always cleaning something up or re-organizing something.

I am always up for a challenge & am willing to help any of you tackle that BIG CLUTTER MESS you keep avoiding. Thanks to those of you that let me feed my desire for neatness. I have organized play rooms, cleaned out garages, and set up new bedrooms this past year and loved every minute of it.

Crazy, right? Maybe it is a gift, but I really enjoy helping people find solutions that work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Maybe I need to invest in your help with our playroom project. I NEED to get that organized and looking great for the kids. It is a MESS!! I am wanting to go to IKEA and get some storage shelving. Got any ideas for organizing and doing up that room I would love o her , HA! HA It was fun to com across your blog. Have a great day!