Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tribute to Halloween

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I just have such great memories of all the fun & candy. I decided to take a look back of Halloween photos.


Halloween 2003
From left to right...Chelsey, Allison, Maddie,
Spencer (The cutest Harry Potter!), Adam,
Kate ( A adorable little lion) and Jarrod at the church Halloween party


Kate and her best friend, Skylar

I had to share this one...Ken with the mullet.
What do you think Sarah?

Another great photo I have to share...Josh as Spider Man scaling the walls

Halloween 2004
We made a trip to Disney World that fall and attended
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Halloween 2005
We couldn't resist making a Mystery Machine too!
Scooby Doo, where are you?

Our neighbor's house all tricked out for Halloween.
He gives out a 10 pack of candy bars to every kid that comes through the house.



Halloween 2006
Kate as the traditional witch & Spencer has a NBA basketball player
We realized he was a total sports junkie this year!



Halloween 2007
Allison, Kate & Maddie
Spencer stayed home to pass out candy, but later threw on a basketball jersey
and made a run around the neighborhood. He couldn't resist!



Halloween 2008
My burglar, mullet man (hot, huh?), and my crazed HSM girl as Sharpay

Halloween candy 2008
We hope everyone had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that MTV shirt still kills me. Too funny!

Taylor & Annie said...

Thanks for posting my dad with the mullet - I cry with laughter whenever I see it.