Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Twins!


Where do I start? John & I always thought we would have 3 or 4 children, but somehow we stopped at two. About a year ago, we decided we really wanted to have more children. I wanted two more, but John would only commit to one more. He said he was too old...ha ha ha!
I told him we will just have to have twins so we won't have to worry about it. I started telling myself everyday we would have twins & said lots of prayers. Well, I got my wish! I had my 1st ultrasound last Wednesday and it was confirmed. John could hardly believe it when I called him.
Kate has been a little less excited than Spencer, but I know she will come around. She loves babies & bossing little ones around way too much! We are having another ultrasound late September. We will find out the sex of the babies this time. I have lots of preparation to do before January.

4 comments:

The Laytons said...

I Love It!!! CONGRATS!!! Miles and I are so excited for you ... and I agree, Kate is going to love it too!
Wish we were out there with you all again.

Kent and Heidi said...

YEAHHH!!!! WE are so happy for you! I guess this means you won't be out to see us this year. Good luck and we hope all goes well with the pregnancy!

mark and mel said...

Oh My!!! My kids are so jealous!! Lexie keeps wishing we would have more. I'll just let her know that we can just come and visit you instead. That is so AWESOME!!!!!

McKays said...

I can't help but smile (and maybe giggle a little) when I think about it. Wahoo!