Monday, July 21, 2008

It's almost here!

I love the Olympics! I am counting down the days until opening ceremonies.
Just in case you haven't been paying attention, it's 08-08-08.
I am amazed at the stories of dedication & the commitment given by the athletes. I find myself watching them day & night. I read all the info & the stats of each event. Thank goodness for the DVR too! This way I don't miss a thing.

I really enjoy watching beach volleyball, gymnastics, swimming & diving, triathlon, and everything else. Who am I kidding...even table tennis makes me happy! Who would have thought that would be an Olympic event?

This is a part of my inner nerd coming out. I won't bore you with all the details, but I will remind you to watch this spectacular sports event. Go Team!

1 comment:

Kent and Heidi said...

I love the Olympics too! But mostly just the swimming and gmynastics (probably because I can't do either. Kent had to teach me to do a cartwheel, I know, I'm pathetic)
When are you guys coming out again?? We missed you for Sarah's wedding.