Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary



















It was 16 years ago on February 12, 1993 that John & I decided to spend eternity together. We were married in the Chicago, IL temple on a cold & snowy day.

We had a wonderful reception with family & friends. We spent our honeymoon at Disney World in Orlando and have been addicted ever since.

We have been blessed with a great life & two beautiful children. I am so glad to be married to John & look forward to another 16 years. Then that's it....just kidding!
Happy Anniversary John! I love you!
















This photo is me with my grandparents. I am so lucky to have known & grown up with my grandparents and my great-grandparents.

In this photo...My maternal grandmother, Thelma Snelling, myself, my paternal grandmother & grandfather, Barbara & Bill Hughes.
















My family at the reception from left to right....

My brother Rob (15), my sister Jennifer (17), my sister Vanessa (10), John & me, my mom, my brother Keith (12), and my dad.

I am the oldest in the family & it is crazy to see how young they were when I got married. It was sad that I was leaving home.















John's family at the reception from left to right....

His sisters, Kathleen & Elaine, John & me, his mother, Audrey, his brother, Mike and his sister Joyce. Maureen was unable to make it.

Notice I did not include the age at the time of our wedding. John is the youngest in his family and also 6 years older than myself.

They have been a great addition to my life.

No comments: