Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

Despite our trips back & forth to Indianapolis, we did need to celebrate Christmas with our families & two older children. Spencer & Kate are getting harder to buy for each year. I love that Spencer is a sports junkie & loves to read anything sports too! Kate still loves her dolls & enjoys playing with her American Girl stuff. However, she does have a love for clothes & lip gloss!

Spencer got some new sports games & a new basketball hoop for his room. We do have to restrict the play times because our bedroom is right next to his room. Both kids have been playing Rock Band since they have more time on their hands. They do a much better job than I ever could do! Kate has been hanging out with Maddie (cousin) and playing dolls, coloring, baking & watching movies. Kate has become quite the baker. Aunt Nessa got her a cake decorating set & she can't wait to use it.


John & I did not buy gifts for each other this year. We did each decide on something we wanted & purchased it for our gift. He got a hands-free phone toy for his car. I thought he already had one, but I guess this one is better. I decided to get a Moby Wrap for my new babies. I am so excited & want to thank my niece, Jill, for her blog post that sparked my interest. Thank you!

We don't need anything. We both just want our family together and our boys to be home & healthy. We are looking forward to the New Year! John is worried about getting old & I am hoping to have time with our twins before I have to go back to work. We are hoping that we will be able to take a family vacation this summer & share our twins with everyone we visit. I know, we are just very proud parents! It has been a wonderful year & are so thankful for our many blessings. Look out 2010....Here we come!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Rae, I hope you like the Moby! It is still my favorite. All of your kids are so cute! Happy New Year.